2nd November 2023 - My Favourite Food

 Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I would like to tell you guys about my favourite food.

So here I would tell you guys my favourite food and it is "Char kway teow".  Char kway teow is the most Malaysia's famous street food. It is a simple rice noodle dish made with soy sauce, eggs, cockles, bean sprouts and a couple of shrimp.

I love to eat Char kway teow since I was 9 years old. At that time, I am not really know about this dish and my dad took me the stall and order me this kind of food. After I try this dish, I have fall into it. The mix of shrimp and cockles make me love it because I love seafood and also bean sprouts😆

You know what, I can eat Char kway teow everyday because I never felt boring to have it haha! 😜

Fun fact is, my dad also like this dish and he would ask me to join him whenever he want have a try char kway teow at the new place and we will rate them haha!😂 It is because we share the same taste of its.

So whoever want go travel to Penang especially, you should taste this food because it is famous in Penang. It is actually came from chinese food but as a Malaysian, we have # main religion which is Malay, Chinese and Indian. With that, Indian and Malay will take the recipe and change slightly to suit each individual' s taste. But, if me I love the  malay one because it is suit with my taste. hehe >.<

So thats's all from me, thank you so much for being here to support me. Bubbye everyone and have a nice day💓






















Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach