29th 2023 - My beloved "BULAT"

 Hi welcome back to my blog my friends!! 

Today I just want tell you guys about my beloved pet named 'BULAT". He is a cat with long brown fur. My dad brought him to home when he still small. He had a round face with stunning black eyes. He also a spoiled and gentle animal that I ever have. he never bite when someone do something to him and he like to sleep.

When I was in Penang matriculation, I got a lot of task to do at home because at that time we are in  Covid-era. So that, I must open my eyes until midnight to finish my task. With that Bulat always have beside me for accompany me to complete my work. Almost everyday we spend time together especially when taking a bath and during eating time.

One day, another kitten named "COMOT" came to my house and Bulat got jealous when we serve other cats too. Because of that, he easy turn to moody mode. One night, he suddenly become friendly with Comot. I feel strange with him and i just go to sleep. As usual we put our cats outside the house in night. After I wake up for Subh prayer, my dad told me that Bulat is gone and go leave us forever because he was bitten by a group of dogs at 3am and when my dad want give a help, the dog is gone and take my "Bulat". I was so speechless that day, and am crying the whole day because of my best friend is gone. From that day, I have trauma to take a cat as a pet. Until now I can't move on from this, I still remember him and I will never forget him in my life. No cat can replace Bulat as my favourite pet.

Thank you guys for hearing me😔💓








Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach