27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach



 Hi guys, you know what I found in Kelantan? It is another impressive beach in Bachok, Kelantan called Melawi Beach. Before this, i do tell you guys about my healing port in Kelantan right? So here is my new healing port with extraordinary scenery. You know why? We can see the pink layer of sky with crystal clear of sea. There also have people who riding a horse. When you guys hungry, do not worry because cafe were provided there.

With that I think, this port is suitable for various occasions like family day, birthday, picnic and similar to him.

Because of that, I would like to suggest to my classmate to have an occasions there. So, we can create memories while we still called "student".

Thanks guys for reading my blog :)






Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course