25th Oct 2023 - Beach

 Hello and hi everyone. I am Nur Iffah from USM Kelantan. Actually this is my first time in using blogger. Why I am here? it is  because of my beloved English lecturer ask to update anything in blog platform. So here, I am hehe >o<

So today, I would like to share my healing port in Kelantan as a student >< As we know Kelantan have a lot of stunning beach like Pantai Senok, Pantai Tapang, Pantai Cahaya Bulan and so on. When I plan go to Pantai Cahaya Bulan it's about food. There are variety of delicious food there and the common attraction is "celup tepung". But if I want a nature healing port, I will go to Pantai Tapang. It is because there have a gorgeous nature scenery with a little crab and clamps on the sand. There also have beautiful sunset at dawn <3

So as a someone who originated from Penang, I love study in Kelantan and I will explore more about Kelantan<3

It was one of the most precious memories that I having since I was in Kelantan. Plus, spending times with my loveable friends really giving me butterflies. I hope that I will be sharing new moments with them in the future.

Thank you for reading my blog. Till then bye! ^•^







Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach