26th Oct 2023 - Hobby



 Hi guys, welcome back to my random blog. Today I would like tell you guys about my new hobby since I stay in USM Kelantan >o<


My new hobby is planting succulent cactus and raise turtles. My hobby is more too nature now, I don't know why haha >< and I love it. I love planting succulent cactus since my friend gave me 3 types of them and my mom supports with buying me soil and fertilizer , so that we can plants the trees together!! hehehe. Without knowing, we actually share the same hobby. And about turtles, it's starts with my little brother who buying the little turtles and put them in small aquarium. And I saw them so adorable and at the same time makes me melt to see them😍 Since the that day, I love to touch and kiss them because it can make me calm by doing that. So that, I put all of my heart to them, my little turtle 🐢💓

The sad thing is, i ask my brother to take care of them for a while, maybe 1 week. I don't know what happen, all of turtle died.😢It is har to say a goodbye to them :(

Thank you for your time to be here guys. Bye <3


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach