28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

Hi guys welcome back to my blog. Today I would like to tell about my course in University Science Malaysia, Kelantan.

My course that I chose is Medical Radiation. Actually, before I decide to chose that course, I thought I will be radiographer after graduate because i want work as physian in hospital but I was wrong. With that, I made the wrong decision :( This course actually more to industry rather than hospitalization. But it's okay, I just follow the flow because I want be in the Physics field as I plan because I love Physics💥

As I join this course, now I know, this course is more to radiation protection which handling in calculate doses that absorbed in radiographer and patient. But, my lecturer told that, if we are interest in handling patient as radiographer we must pursue our study in Master and have to get license in handling patient first.

With that, I put target on myself to pursue studies until Master or more and work in hospitalization. I hope my dream will become true one day, Insya Allah <3

Thank you for your time guys. see you again later 🍭





















Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach