6th November 2023 - International Friends

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back with me in Iffah's blog >.<

  I am here to share with you my Monday extra class haha!! This class is involving Master and PhD international students. So far, I just know they are come from China and Iraq. 

  It is funny to know that, only me and my 2 friends from undergraduates students. haha!! But I don't mind because I chose to be there. It is because I want to know more people surrounding me.

 It is starts with English class with Madam Aishah. After the class, madam ask her students to join her if free and my friend, Sweetha raise up her hand because she want to join madam. Then, Sweetha ask me to join her. So I just said okay eventhough I am scary actually 😆

 After that I think, I should grab the chance because chance just come once in life. So. I just grab the chance and follow my friends to go there. I learn a lot when I join that class. One of them is, I can improve my English because I should speaks with international friends and one more, I also can gain my knowledge there because in that class, one of them is medical Dr in PhD. He always sharing his knowledge with us like about relationships between sleep and mental health.

  With that, I am not regret follow my friend to joining this class yeayyy!! I am happy to be there. I hope, I can improve my English and be more better one day. Insha Allah👐💓

  Bye, see you again. Thank you for being here💟

















Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach