3rd November 2023 - Myself

  Hi guys welcome back to my blog. Today I would like to tell about myself. It is my random blog today. So here I would tell you guys about myself. 

 My name is Nur Iffah, you can call me Iffah. I am 21 years old. I stay in Penang, Malaysia. Now I am study in University of Science Malaysia, Kelantan. I am studying in Bachelor of Medical Radiation. This course is major in Physics field. Actually, I don't know that I got university in Kelantan. I thought I get in USM Penang. At first it is hard to me to study far from my parents but when I came here it is change 360 degree because of my friends. Praise be to Allah that I found a good friend here that always stay beside me through thick and thin.

  Besides, I have 5 siblings including me and I am the first daughter. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. One of my brother is study in electronic field. And the rest still study in school.

  My hobby during my free time in playing badminton. It is my favourite sport. Other than that, I love baking too. I like baking chocolate cake. It is because I love to eat during my stress time. haha!

  My ambition is to become a doctor because I want to help my family when in needed. And I hope I can work in hospital one day as a hospital staff.










 




Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach