5th November 2023 - Mental Health Event (MRS)

 Hi guys, welcome back to my blog!! Sorry for not having here for a long time :(

 Today I would like to throwback the event that I joins as a prefect with my friends maybe on 5th November 2023.. hahaha 😂 It is MRS programme which held at Giant Tunjung, Kelantan. I said so because , we were instructed to take care of participants from our club of almost 30 people.

 After we arrived there, there have so many activities to do about mental health and all of the participants will got gifts after joining teir program. With that, we can kept that as memories. This program actually was organized by the staff of Raja Perempuan Zainab Hospital. This programme is about to give awareness to people about mental health and also they provide consultation slot. 

 In my opinion, it is a good programme to do and to join. It can give more information to those who not know about mental health and take easy about it. This programme also can give support to those people who have mental health at once can give positive motivation to them.

I wish I can join this kind of programme again next time. Bye thank you everyone 💞









Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach