1st November 2023 - My Dream Travel Country

Hello my friends. How are you today, I hope you are doing well.

So today I would like to tell you about my dream place to visit after I graduated. My dream country to travel is Switzerland. Basically, Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. 

I choose to be there because I love nature things and I think Switzerland has give me that vibes. Now, as a student, I am in saving phase to make my dream become true after graduated. Other than that, I also love to see stunning scenery there in social media. It make me more excited to go there.

Also moreover, as a Malaysian, I would like to try 4 seasons especially spring and autumn. You know why? It is because I have saw in Tiktok and Instagram apps and it looks so panoramic.

Furthermore, I would like to try their food. As we know Europe country is rich with bread especially croissant. Yes, in Malaysia we also have that, but I just wanna taste theirs and compare with Malaysian taste.

With that, I hope my dream will come true one day Insha Allah. Okay, that's all from me, thank you for everyone for spending your time here. See you tomorrow <3












Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach