30th Oct 2023 - Mental Health


 Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. I hope you are always in the pink of health ;)

Today I just joining meeting with my new international friends. At that time, we are given a questions to discuss with our partner. I was be partner with PhD student from China named Nie. 

During the discussions, Nie was told me about her mental health issue. Well, she is PhD student, of course she is older than me and have a lots of problem that she face by her ownself. I think Nie feel safe with me because she is telling about herself to me without any hesitation. I was said so because, she told me that if she has mental problem, she will never tell someone and will try to solve by herself.

Other than that, we also sharing the tips on how to reduce our stress. She told me about the 'trip'. It is because she like go for a trip and I suggest to her a beach in Kelantan. I shows her the picture that I taking when I go to a beach and she like it. In addition, she want to go there someday. I also suggest to her to make a diary to express her feeling well because she seems like as introvert person >.<

Next, I also ask her some random questions like what's are her favourite food in Kelantan and what she likes to do on weekend. Then, she told me that she like spicy food because it's can make her happy and she like's to do yoga. She also want to lead me and my friends in yoga. I hope I can join her someday to get some experience in it.

Ok that's it from me, thank you for being here <3



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

25th Oct 2023 - Beach

28th Oct 2023 - Medical Radiation Course

27th Oct 2023 - Melawi Beach